Monday, November 5, 2012

As of lately... :)

It's been a really long time since I've posted anything so I'll post a few pictures of some fun things we've done lately.


Here are a few pictures of us and our friends out at Dallin's Family's cabin (Wenn's, Us, Pace's, and Prisbrey's). It was so much fun! We wish all of our friends could have come with us!



Frisbee Golf :)

Swimmin' in the Pond

I know... We're cute ;)


Shooting




 Super fun day :)


Now for some Halloween Festivities :)

For one party, we dressed up as graduate "wanna-be's" :)
 Read the signs carefully ;) haha
 For another party, we dressed up as Arabian Ninja's :) haha

 These are Dallin's cool pumpkins! He is so talented!

 This one is mine... ;) I'm goooood... :)



Dallin talked me into going hunting with him this year. It was basically my first time hunting. We went with Dallin's dad and his brother, Brett. It was really fun, but also frustrating... I told Dallin he picks the most frustrating sports to participate in: hunting and golf... It was a tiring day, and we didn't catch anything. But we did do a lot of hiking. There's no one I'd rather be with than my best friend! :)




I GOT A PIANO!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Thank you Mama and Papa Wilson for letting us take your piano off of your hands :) I love it!
 Just tilt your head to the side a little... Yep, it's a beauty! :)

<3 Reag

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I have to say... I LOVE your hair blond! It really makes your face look radiant! :) And, next year we simply MUST have Dal-Buddy come give us a super-duper pumpkin carving tutorial. DANG, dude!

    ReplyDelete