Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweatheart... :)

 Dallin's birthday was last Wednesday, the 14th. November is always so busy for us with school and all of the projects and big tests, and this year was especially busy for some reason... So, we ended up celebrating his birthday a few days earlier. We got Costa Vida for dinner and had some cake and ice cream. A few of Dallin's friends joined us for cake and games. We had a fun birthday week, and I hope Dallin enjoyed it.. :)


 The cute cake I made :) I know... It's kind of childish, 
but Dallin really does still act like a child sometimes... ;) haha


 This is one of the gifts I got Dallin. He loves pancakes :) so i thought this was cute!





He also got some handsome new glasses (pictures coming soon) 
and some boring things like clothes and socks and stuff... ;)

Happy Birthday Dallin :) You are my best friend and I love you forever!
Hope you had a fun birthday :)

Love, Reag


No comments:

Post a Comment