Happy Tuesday... :)
The link below is to a Mormon Message, called Staying within the Lines, that was shared in Relief Society by our sweet teacher Sister Payne. I couldn't figure out how to just make it show up here, but copy and paste it in a new window... and enjoy :) What a powerful message for ALL of us to remember. When we do what's right, and stay on the Lord's side of the line, we have a light about us that has the ability to influence others. There are so many awesome things about this video... I just LOVE it! Feel free to share with me why you might love it :)
I love Mormon Messages! I'm very excited to hear the Brethren speak to us personally in a few weeks. Watching these messages helps me to prepare my mind and heart for accepting the messages we will hear at General Conference :)
https://www.lds.org/youth/video/stay-within-the-lines?lang=eng
No comments:
Post a Comment