Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Lost all my Wisdom...

Yep, I got my wisdom teeth out.... yuck! That was not a fun day at the dentist's office :( I woke up after the procedure crying for no reason at all. I was so confused! After a day of eating nothing but Jello and Pudding, I did pretty well.

I'm glad I was able to get the procedure done up north and stay with my parents for the weekend as I tried to recover. My mom was such a sweetie, and took such good care of me :) My whole family was awesome and I can't thank them enough for helping out! Thank you mom, dad, Miles, and Ry. And especially Dallin :) I couldn't have made it without you! You're such a good sport and such a sweetheart for taking care of me! I love you!

*No pictures will be posted at this time....I look like I gained 10 lbs. in my face!...* ;)

<3 Reag

2 comments:

  1. Oh man that is no fun. I will have to get mine out one day! I am not excited. But I hope everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on....we need a few pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete