Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'mma First Timmer... :)

So, I've decided to blog...

I don't think I'm very good at it, so don't laugh at me... and if you do, don't tell me.. :) These are stories of me and my cute hubby! This is mostly just for me; my journal about what makes me Smile everyday :) Enjoy..

We're cute, huh? :) He makes me smile! Love him :)


*Reag

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you started a blog! Good on ya. :) I shall follow it now. :) And can I just say... Dallin looks ADORABLE in his dish washing duds. What a little daint. ;~) That drilled hole in his finger looks painful. Jared doesn't like it, either, but he wants to see it again. ;~P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks!! Dall didn't want me to put that picture of him doing the dishes on here, but I told him it was cute! So I did anyway :)

    ReplyDelete